The Fireray® 3000 End-to-End Infrared Optical Beam Smoke Detector (OBSD) has been designed using the latest optical technology, incorporating modern industrial, electronic and software techniques. This detector offers cost effective protection of large, open area spaces with high ceilings. It is also very suited to applications where access to ceiling mounted smoke detectors presents practical difficulties.
- Allows for 2 Detectors per System Controller
- Range 5 to 120 metres, configurable per set of Detectors
- Integral Laser Alignment in Receiver
- 2-wire Interface between Controller and Receiver
- Seperate Fire and Fault Relays per Detector
- Low Level Controller with LCD display
- Programmable Sensitivity and Fire/Fault delay
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for drift compensation
- First Fix concept for Transmitter, Receiver and Controller
- Multiple cable gland knockouts for ease of wiring
- Transmitter can be powered from Controller
- Patented Light Cancellation Technology (LCT) cancels unwanted light, including sunlight, sodium lamps and fluorescent lighting.
The Fireray® 3000 is ideal for applications where line of sight for the IR (infra-red) detection path is narrow and where the building structure uses reflective surfaces. It has also been designed to be aesthetically pleasing and thus can equally suit modern architectural buildings as well as heritage sites, particularly where ornate ceilings exist.
The Fireray® 3000 optical beam smoke detectors, together with a battery backed power supply, can be connected to a zone of a conventional fire alarm control panel or interfaced to an analogue-addressable system via an addressable input module.
The Fireray® 3000 has been designed so that it can be installed by one operator with its laser assisted alignment methods combined with easy to use alignment LED's offering a visual feedback. Integrated laser alignment aid can be activated at the controller or at the Receiver head.
Commodity Code - 85311030