Continuing professional development (CPD) is the practice of maintaining and developing the skills and knowledge required in your job role.
Open Area Smoke Detection using Optical Beams in compliance with BS5839 Part 1
This course covers installation examples of open areas where Optical Beam Smoke Detectors can provide effective protection in compliance with BS5839 Pt1 along with the manufacturers recommendations to improve system performance and reduce false alarms.
- Intuitive alignment for easy and fast installation and commissioning
- Automatic sensitivity setting for best performance
- Highly resistant to building movement; tolerates +/- 1° movement
- Resistant to strong light sources; does not alarm when saturated by sun
- Resistant to large solid intruding objects
- Aesthetically pleasing.