|The Fireray® 2000 comprises of a Transmitter Unit, which projects a modulated infrared light beam to a Receiver Unit. The received signal is analysed and should smoke be present for a predetermined time a fire condition is signaled. A Control Unit is located within 100 metres cable run of the Receiver Unit enabling low level installation and diagnostic capability. The system has approvals from VdS and UL and conforms to BS 5839 Part 5.
- 12 24V operation
- Small unobtrusive Transmitter and Receiver Units.
- Low level electronics
- Selectable sensitivity levels
- Low current consumption
- Self check and automatic compensation
- Robust metal construction
- Multiple beam variants available
- EExd Explosion proof version available
The Alignment Aid Tool can be used with both Fireray® 2000 models. It is a stand alone accessory that can be positioned either with the low level controller or remotely, to facilitate alignment and testing from a convenient low level location; in the case of the explosion proof model, this tool would be used in the safe area.